We are now in our third week of The Bible in 10 Weeks reading plan. We have had our “Introductions” and a week on “The Promise of God” and are now at the Exodus.
My goal is that in these ten weeks we begin to see more clearly the big picture of the Bible, and that can’t happen if we read each week and forget about what came before. So take some time, especially since this week is a bit shorter than last, and ask yourself some good questions and do some review:
- How would you describe creation?
- What did Adam and Eve do?
- What was God’s response?
- Did God abandon them?
- What plans does God have now?
- To whom did God make his promise?
- What was the promise?
- Where did the promise take the people?
- How did God begin to move his people into a foreign land?
- How has God been at work in his people and accomplishing his plan?
This week we’ll pick up in Egypt and read what I believe will be both familiar and unfamiliar passages about Moses, the Exodus, and God’s ongoing interactions with his people.